This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.....PSALM 118:24

Monday, February 20, 2017

A Good Friend is Like a Four Leaf Clover


Happy Monday to everyone!  As we approach March I would like to share a St. Patrick's Day card with you using the new digi Luck of the Irish Enchantress stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  This is such a cute stamp set!!  Let's get started on how this all came together.




To create the pretty background I used a Prima stencil and Nuvo's Emerald Green Glimmer Paste.



Using a palette knife I covered the cardstock with the glimmer paste.  Removed the stencil and let dry.


Here is the finished background paper.  The glimmer pastes are so pretty and there are so many ways to use them.  I hope you will check out all the colors over at the SNS store.



Next I printed the color images and cut them out using my Silhouette.  Sparkle was and added  using the Nuvo Small Glue Pen, Spirited Green, Evening Glow, and Sparkling Snow. I used Spellbinder's Fancy Ovals and die cut the larger die for a frame for my image to rest on.  A smaller oval was die cut from sticker paper and glittered using Lady Luck.  The two ovals were then layered together and the image placed on top using foam tape.  Small drops of Dandelion Crystal Drops were placed on the small shamrocks. For the large ones Pale Gold Crystal Drops were added to the centers.



The sentiment was also printed and adhered to the card using foam tape.

I would like to thank you for stopping by hope you have enjoyed my card as much as I did making it!! 

Have a wonderful day and remember.....Keep Stamping!!

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous!! I love the cord, and that green glitter paste stenciled in the background is exquisite. Wow! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments are very "special" to me...Belinda